Use this template to create files for producing folders with glued pockets two folds and 5mm spine. Pease select one of ours pockets with two folds to make the folder suitable for accommodating larger number of documents.
- Select the file appropriate for the application you are using.
- In case you use Adobe Indesign, choose INX for versions up to CS4, or IDML for versions higher than CS4.
- The templates for QuarkXpress are compatible with version 6 and higher.
- The templates for CorelDraw are compatible with version 9 and higher.
- In case you use EPS or CDR template, you need to define the bleed when saving the PDF file for print.
- If the cards are double-sided, or you want to make more than one in one file, just copy the page.
- You don’t have to remove the DIE separation on turn off the layer.
- If you don’t want print on the pocket, you don’t have to prepare file for it.