We are a recognized leader in the digital printing. However, we are better in finding solutions and realizing your ideas in the best possible way.
We know the technology and we have excellent technical resources and we can offer you the best solution for every situation and every product. We are available for questions and advice and we can offer you the most impressive and interesting solutions in the industry. Through them, you can offer your customers exclusive products and uncompromising quality.
We insist on personal attitude, so we are offering you an opportunity to appeal personally to your customers and partners through personalized letters, invitations, catalogs and all sorts of other products. Our experience in manufacturing various standard and custom products is a guarantee that you can deal with any challenge.
Among the main advantages offered by the digital printing in Bulged are:
- Flexibility – you may place orders for runs ranging from one piece to hundreds and thousands of pieces.
- Extremely diverse finishing processes – we have equipment and trained personnel that can handle any printed product – from business cards to hardcover catalogs and custom products.
- We support for a wide variety of print media – from standard paper and cardboard to special media for special occasions and special customers. We can also work with materials purchased by or ordered especially by the customer.
- We can print large-format materials – we offer double-sided full color printing with width 475 mm and virtually unlimited length. This allows you to produce posters, horizontal stapled A4 brochures, leaflets and other large format products.
- Printing of personalized products – each copy of your order may contain a unique personalized number, bar code, image, address or whatever you want – to address your customer personally.
- Printing with additional colors – Pantone simulation, six-color printing extremely wide color gamut and impressive appearance.
- Printing with white ink – for transparent and metallic materials, push-pull stickers and other fancy applications.
- Variety of spectacular finishing – complete and partial varnish, effect laminates, printing on metallic materials and much more.
- Production of books in small (or not so small) numbers, at reasonable prices and with exceptional quality.
See you there!
Our service for producing CtP plates for offset printing combines extreme reliability, high image quality and durability for long print runs.
The platesetting is the last process before the actual print. This is the stage in which unnoticed errors in the DTP can become very expensive. To make sure that the plates that print contains exactly what is required by the end user, Bulged uses a system for comprehensive management and reviewing of your order – Synapse Insite.
Here are some more advantages that you will benefit when working with us:
- Lack of any defects caused by copying the film onto a plate.
- Very well shaped and сцреенинг dots thanks to the Square Spot technology.
- Uniform and homogeneous reproduce of smooth raster backgrounds.
- RIP – Prinergy, which is fully PDF-based Workflow solution, uses the maximum potential of the industry standard PDF format.
- We can make the imposition for any product you want in any format – catalogs, books, magazines and more.
- Reduce the press preparation time and the waste.
- Some of the screenings used can reduce the ink consumption.
Production of photopolymer plates for flexographic printing by “Computer-to-Plate” method. Our technology offers extremely high quality of the finished products. Withe this method, the surface of the photopolymer is covered with a black layer (mask) and the laser beam removes parts of it, generating a negative image.
We can manufacture plates with Kodak and Dupont technology, and we can offer competent consultation, so we can provide the right solution for the needs of any customer.
The imagesetting has no substitute in the graphic industry. It has wide array of applications – offset, screen, flexographic, gold printing, partial varnishing painting and much more.
Our imagesetting department is working with PDF-based Kodak Prinergy system. This ensures correct rendering of transparent objects and the high quality of the final product. We recommend our clients to prepare PDF files for film exposure. We accept also EPS and TIF files. Exceptionally we accept also and work formats (AI, PSD, INDD, CDR. They are not the industry standard for printig, so the customer must approve the generate PDF-files for printing.
If you have experience with other imagesetters and you are confident in the quality of your Post Script (in terms of characteristics such as pre-press marks, overprint, etc.), you can generate files for printing with the AdobePS Extreme3-L3 driver. All files are reviewed before they are exposed.
The maximum length of the exposed film is 1110 mm. Before rasterization files are analyzed for missing fonts, low-resolution images and RGB color space. Minimum resolution of bitmap graphics should be 250 dpi. Missing fonts can be replaced with a similar, only with the approval of the customer.
In the process of optimization of the files we can changed the organization of the colors (black overprint setting, monitoring for the presence of trapping, converting the unwanted Spot Colors to CMYK). The processed file must be reviewed from the customer. and analyzed. We can add automatically the needed printing marks to your file.
When submitting files for exposure, the customer must fill blank with the needed parameters like print, technology, colors, etc. When the exposure of catalogs, books, magazines, newspapers and other publications requires electronic imposition, we can make it according to the instructions from the customer.
We are giving guarantee that your order will be ready in 24 hours. Practically we can do that a lot faster. The deadlines for larger orders and orders are negotiable. We offer sending of the films by courier.
The wide format printing we offer is the ideal solution for single pieces or boutique series of single sided printed products with impeccable look and photorealistic quality.
Here are some of the most attractive applications of wide-format printing:
- Single copies of various printing materials.
- Large-format printing materials.
- Reproductions of paintings and photographs – thanks to the high print quality and the exceptional 100% cotton canvas we offer the ability to produce extremely realistic prints. They are ideal for exhibitions, decoration of offices, public buildings and homes.
- Colorful exhibition and presentation images.
- Neon signs – we can print on BACKLIT MT 235 micron translucent film for signs with backlight and exceptional color saturation and contrast.
- Printing on Poly-Banner – 190 and 290 micron polyester fabric resistant to tearing, fading and water, ideal material for long lasting indoor and outdoor applications.
- Advertisements for shops, posters, cards, decor, presentation, exhibition structures.
- Banners, stickers and many other products for indoor use.
We do not allow any compromise with the quality – we use only high-end machines of the most reputable manufacturers. We are combining this with perfect support, original consumables and inks, modern software and competent service.
The technology of printing with additional colors we are using allows printing with a much wider color gamut than the standard CMYK. So if you submit your files in RGB color space, the products will have a very bright, vibrant, spectacular and realistic that will catch viewers attention.
Our wide format printers HP Designjet Z6100PS, Epson Stylus Pro 9600, Epson Stylus Pro 9800, Epson Stylus Pro 9900 enables photographers, graphic designers and artists to print their products with accurate colors and impeccable quality.
Our color proofs are your insurance – with them you get a precise reproduction of CMYK or Pantone colors in your printed product according to to the established industry standards for litho and flexo.
Bulged offers production of certified digital color proofs. For graphic industry professionals the predictable and reliable print results are of paramount importance. One of the most important stages of DTP is the color proof that allows you to know how the colors will look when they are printed.
The only things we need to know before we produce your color proof are:
- The type of the printing press – sheet or roll, litho or flexo
- The type of paper for color printing – coated or uncoated
The task of the proofing is to simulate the color reproduction of the actual printing process. It is a document that must be provided to the contracting authority (the end user) for approval before the start of the printing job. Then the approved sample shall be provided to the contractor (printing house) as a reference during production.
Here is some additional information:
We are using Matchprint Proof digital proofing system, made by Kodak Graphic Communications Group. It simulates the actual printing process and meets the established requirements for color reproduction in printing.
Matchprint Proof automatically prints a color table (Ugra / Fogra Media Wedge CMYK EPS V3.0a Proof). The values of this table are measured automatically on every impression and the system prints certificate of conformity with the required standard.
The supported standards are:
- FOGRA 39L – paper type 1 and type 2 ISO 12647-2 (coated paper – glossy or matt – 115 gsm)
- FOGRA 28 – paper 3 ISO 12647-2: 2004 (glossy paper for roll printing with reduced weight – LWC 60 gsm)
- FOGRA 29 – paper 4 ISO 12647-2: 2004 (uncoated offset paper 120 gsm)
The accuracy of the proof is in this range:
– Maximum permissible error for the simulation of paper – <3 DE * ab
– Average margin of error for all 72 pcs color samples – <3 DE * ab
– Maximum permissible error for all 72 pcs color samples – <6 DE * ab
– Maximum permissible error in the primary colors (CMYK 100%) – <5 DE * ab
To ensure high quality of the advertising you want t print in any magazine, catalog or other printed issue, take advantage of our certified digital color proofs. They will give you the opportunity to complain in case of poor quality. Investing in color proof in advance can dramatically improve the quality of the end product and protect you from costly mistakes.
The Ever Smart Supreme scanner we are using combines the quality of a drum scanner with the usability of a flat scanner. We can scan slides, negatives, photographs, printed originals, sketches, drawings, paintings, boxes, reproductions and other products, if they are not heavy. If they are transparent they must not be thicker than 5 mm. When we do not process the slides with any Anti Newton Spray, paraffin, etc, so your slides remains clean. You can get the files containing the scanned images in different file formats and color spaces.