Simple and cost effective CD pack without cap.
- Select the file appropriate for the application you are using.
- In case you use Adobe Indesign, choose INX for versions up to CS4, or IDML for versions higher than CS4.
- The templates for QuarkXpress are compatible with version 6 and higher.
- The templates for CorelDraw are compatible with version 9 and higher.
- In case you use EPS or CDR template, you need to define the bleed when saving the PDF file for print.
- If the products are double-sided, or you want to make more than one in one file, just copy the page.
- You don’t have to remove the DIE separation on turn off the layer.
- If you don’t want print on the pocket, you don’t have to prepare file for it.
- Do not forget to use bleed if needed.